Who can I contact for additional assistance?

For more additional information or assistance pertaining to flood hazard mapping or floodplain management topics, contact a Map Specialist at the FEMA Map Information eXchange (FMIX) through the following channels:

You may also contact your local map repository, an office that keeps the FEMA maps for public reference and use. This office is usually in your local planning, engineering or public works department.